Developed in partnership with Abland and Nedbank
With magnificent views of Table Mountain and the stunning Atlantic seaboard, The Rubik makes the most of what the Mother City has to offer. This incredible space is located in the heart of Cape Town’s central business district in close proximity to the popular Cape Town International Convention Centre, the bustling V&A Waterfront, the city’s banking and financial district, as well as various MyCity bus stops.
The stylish design of The Rubik is reminiscent of the famous cube of its namesake, activating modern architecture trends to enable a vision of luxury and convenience wrapped in this bold statement of a desirable lifestyle.
- Commencing June 2021
- Completion is Aug 2023
State of the art security and unobtrusive access control systems ensure peace of mind, while undercover parking and separated entrance lobbies for the building’s commercial tenants and residential apartments provide desirable privacy.
- Parking bays as allocated (refer to floor plans)
- All penthouse units have allocated parking bays
- Units to feature floor-to-ceiling windows
- Tiled terraces, balconies, common terraces, and lobbies
- Sliding/hinged glazed aluminium doors to balconies
- Porcelain tiles to living area, kitchens, balconies, and bathrooms
- Carpets in bedrooms
- Sliding screen in the 1-bedroom apartments
- Appliances included: SMEG oven, SMEG hobs, and a Bosch fridge
- Some penthouse units feature a private terrace and/or courtyard
- Some units feature balconies (see floor plans)
- The private roof terraces feature pergolas and a built-in stainless-steel gas braai
- Fibre connection points provided for each apartment
- AC installed in the lounge of each apartment
- A braai and a pool in features on the shared roof area.
- CCTV cameras and an intruder alarm system monitor the safety of the building
- Standby generator provided in the building
- Three lifts will serve the commercial, and two lifts to serve the apartments (which includes a fire lift).
- Concierge desk at residential lobby entrance with guard
- Pets allowed on approval of trustees
- Incredible views of Table Mountain, Lion’s Head, Devil’s Peak, and the Cape Town Waterfront
- In close proximity to local shops, restaurants, and other offices
- Close to the CTICC and a short drive to the Waterfront
- A short drive from the Winelands and the Cape Farms
The Rubik space contains 414m² retail and 5 946m² offices available for leasing, with 80 exclusive residential apartments for purchase.
- 79 Units in total
- 10 Floors of parking (basement – floor 10)
- 2 Floors of retail (floors 1 – 2)
- 7 Floors of offices (floors 11 – 17)
- 9 Floors of residential + rooftop terraces (floors 18 – 26)
Building Progress September 2021
Artist Impressions – Subject to change