Route 21 Corporate Park is one of the most desirable office parks in the greater Centurion area. This expansive and modern office park is situated adjacent ot the R21, which means the OR Tambo International airport is just a short drive away, as is the east of Pretoria and Irene.
Inside Route 21 is Giflo’s Regency Terrace that comprises two blocks (A and B), each of approximately 2 100m². The buildings feature two floors each with entrance lobby, toilets and a staircase with direct access to the basement.
Situated at 81 Regency Drive within the popular Route 21 Corporate Park in Centurion, Regency Terrace is in close proximity of the N1 highway, as well as popular other office areas such as Doringkloof, Bylsbridge, the Irene CBD, Highveld, Lynnwood Bridge and Menlyn Maine. OR Tambo International Airport is only a 20-minute drive away via the R21. The Irene CBD and the Gautrain station are within a 15-minute drive.
This attractive Regency Terrace is a feature next to the R21, attracting the positive attention of those driving past.
- Courtyards with seating areas offer breakout space during the day
- There’s a deli and a coffee shop just across the street
- Tenants get exclusive use of a large patio / balcony contained within every unit
- The large patio / balcony can be equipped with furniture and braai facilities for everyday use or for functions.
- The business park features state of the art security consisting of perimeter CCTT cameras
- Electric fencing
- Guarded access gates with biometrics
- Camera access control
- 24-hour guarded patrols
- Additionally, the building itself offers integrated camera intercoms to every tenant space with an access controlled glass front door and mag lock access to individual areas
The business park is fully fibre functional with a network which, installed by Dark Fibre Africa, terminates in in every server room in the building.
- Low emissivity glass on all the facades
- Mesh screens on the northern facades
- Motion sensor-activated taps in the bathrooms
- LED down lights and strip lights
- A 150 000-litre ground water sump colleting natural water and harvests rainwater for irrigation
- A VRV HVAC system which is 40% more efficient than conventional inverter units
- Abundant windows in common and tenant areas allow in more light
- Plants with few water requirements
- Motion sensor-activated lighting in all common- and basement areas including kitchens and storerooms to save electricity
Back up Generator
The building is equipped with a 300kVA generator and a back up generator.