The impressive DFA Office Park in Irene next to the busy N1 highway covers a total of 9 127m² across two buildings. Internet connectivity provider DFA occupies the entire available space of Building A.
Building A features a comfortable roof terrace with a seating area, board and meeting rooms, with a fully equipped braai area and kitchenette, bathrooms, storerooms and a canteen.
Bicycle bays are available, as well as locker rooms and bathrooms with showers.
All its special features and amenities make DFA Office Park a shining example of modern commercial office space worth working in.
Click to view larger
- Roof terrace with seating area offering break-outs during the day
- Communal board and meeting rooms on the roof terrace
- Fully equiped braai facilities with kitchenette, bathrooms and storerooms for everyday use, corporate entertainment or staff functions
- There is a canteen on the roof terrace
- Bicycle bays with locker rooms and showers
The second floor roof terrace is accessed via a lift. It’s a communal space and its focus is board and meeting rooms and training facilities. All are equipped with IT and telecommunications infrastructure. You won’t need to house these facilities in your own space. Other features include a fully equipped kitchenette and bathrooms. It’s great for corporate functions, team-building exercises and year-end gatherings.
The roof terrace is a communal facility which also serves as a convivial meeting place for employees from multiple offices to socialise and network. It provides a compelling environment in which to slow down and catch your breathe when the going gets heated.
A key feature of the roof terrace is the braai facilities. Get away from your desk to the social gathering at year end, enjoy a steak and a glass of wine in the balmy weather of a Gauteng evening, or meet other teams from other offices in the building to network and socialise. Isn’t that how South Africans do it?
- CCTV cameras at the main gate, perimeter fence, parking areas and common areas
- Spiked, clear perimeter fencing
- Guarded access gate with biometric control
- Biometrically activated pedestrian turnstile
- Guarded patrols 24/7
- Integrated camera intercoms
- Mag-lock access-controlled frameless glass front doors
- Off-site monitoring with black screen technology
- E-toll access
- Low emissivity glass on all facades
- Screens on northern, southern and western facades
- Double glazing windows on all facades
- Censored taps in bathrooms
- LED downlights and strip lights
- Chiller HVAC system, 30% more efficient than conventional VRV system
- Abundant windows in common and tenant spaces for extra natural light
- Plants with low water requirements
- Motion sensors in all common and basement areas for light activation only when needed
- Building management system (BMS) to manage power consumption
- Recycling in basement
The development benefits from lift access on all floors, from the basement to the second floor roof terrace.
A back-up water supply reservoir of 17 500 litres is maintained
The building is equipped with a 300kVA generator.