The impressive Irene View Office Park in Irene next to the busy N1 highway covers a total of 9 127m² across two buildings.
All its special features and amenities make Irene View Office Park a shining example of modern commercial office space worth working in.
Internet connectivity provider DFA occupies the entire available space of Building A.
Building A features a comfortable roof terrace with a seating area, board and meeting rooms, a fully equipped braai area and kitchenette, bathrooms, storerooms and a canteen.
Bicycle bays are available, as well as locker rooms and bathrooms with showers.
Giflo Development, Som Group and MMQS Property have joined forces to develop Irene View Office Park Phase 2, offering a streamlined solution that can deliver a project that is built specifically around the tenants’ requirements.
Building B boasts excellent highway visibility & brand exposure.
Irene View Office Park is located within close proximity of Irene Link Precinct as well as the Bylsbridge Office Park and enjoys great visibility from the N1 highway. The Park is situated on 96 Koranna Avenue, Doringkloof, just off the Botha Avenue interchange.
Irene View Office Park situated at the midpoint between Pretoria and Midrand, enjoys easy access to and from the N1 highway via both the Botha Avenue and John Vorster off-ramps. Nearby amenities includes Irene Link Retail, Netcare Unitas Hospital, Centurion Mall and the Centurion Gautrain Station.
Click to view larger
Irene View features world class amenities throughout the development.
- Integrated camera intercoms
- Mag-lock access-controlled frameless glass front doors
- Off-site monitoring with black screen technology
- E-toll access
- Low emissivity glass on all facades
- Screens on northern, southern and western facades
- Double glazing windows on all facades
- Censored taps in bathrooms
- LED downlights and strip lights
- Chiller HVAC system, 30% more efficient than conventional VRV system
- Abundant windows in common and tenant spaces for extra natural light
- Plants with low water requirements
- Motion sensors in all common and basement areas for light activation only when needed
- Building management system (BMS) to manage power consumption
- Recycling in basement
A backup water supply reservoir of 17 500 litres is maintained
The building is equipped with a 300kVA generator
- 5-Star Greenstar accreditation
- Backup water available
- Solar system on the roof of the building
- Fuel efficient bays and cyclist facilities
- Performance glass to enhance the energy efficiency of the building
Backup power will be provided by means of a 250kVA generator catering for 100% of the office load.
Data & IT Infrastructure
Fibre is available in the park and tenants are welcome to contract with their internet service provider of choice for data and voice.
Building B is tenant-driven and the construction period is estimated to be approximately 10 months from the commencement date.
Tenants will be required to sign the Landlord’s Standard Lease Agreement which is available on request. Brokers and agents must take cognisance of the terms and conditions of the standard broker’s policy document before making an introduction.
- CCTV cameras at the main gate, perimeter fence, parking areas and common areas
- Spiked, clear perimeter fencing
- Guarded access gate with biometric control
- Biometrically activated pedestrian turnstile
- Guarded patrols 24/7
- Consistent, ecofriendly backup energy supplied through a combination of generator, solar, and battery sources.
- The development benefits from lift access on all floors.
Artist Impressions – Subject to change